Saturday 31 January 2015

Happy Saturday!







If you have read my previous posts, you will know that I have decided to up my blogging game and spend more time on my organisation and photos. I received this beautiful green journal for christmas and I have finally got round to using it! It's such a beautiful colour and the paper is amazing quality. I can't find the exact colour combination online but you can purchase one similar from Paper Blanks. The pink book is a daily notepad of all the things I need to do in the day, including what order to shoot the products and when I need to upload posts.

I was also recently sent a 30 day trial of Skinade. So what is Skinade? 

Skinade is a drink. It works from the inside out to rebuild and strengthen the collagen matrix below the skin’s surface, boost natural levels of hydration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

The high-grade collagen is sourced from fresh-water fish, which is low in sodium and avoids mercury contamination. It is a precious ingredient and we include 7000mg in each bottle.

Skinade contains only the highest quality ingredients with no artificial flavours or colouring and fewer than 35 calories. With natural flavours of peach and mangosteen, it offers a pleasant tasting and convenient addition to your daily skincare regime.

Drinking Skinade on a daily basis results in firmer, more even toned, hydrated, radiant, youthful and healthier looking skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and repairs connective tissue, so you’ll also benefit from stronger, healthier and faster-growing hair and nails.

Today is the start of my 30 day trial, and I will update you all on my progress! 



post signature
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig