Tuesday 10 November 2015

Fittea Detox




Recently I have been feeling really tired and lethargic and my skin hasn't been very clear. I have made an effort to drink a lot of water and watch my diet but still feel tired and run down throughout the day. After thinking about my daily drinking routine, my biggest weakness seems to be caffeine. In a normal working day my hours are between 07:45 - 18:00, and throughout that period I drink anything from 5-8 hot drinks, not to mention glasses of water and juice. 




So, to try something different, I have searched the market for a product that can replace my normal tea/coffee for health benefits and I've stumbled across Fittea.eu

This tea contains selected ingredients to promote fat-burning and support your metabolism. Vitamins and antioxidants support a healthy immune system and increase well-being. Furthermore, this tea promotes a pure and clear complexion.

The key ingredients include: China Green Tea Gunpowder, lemongrass, ginger, dandelion, lemon peel, coriander, tulsi herb,Jasmine flower, rose petals, ginseng root, pineapple chunks, apple and no bad bits!





I have only just started trialling the product so can't be sure that it working in full effect yet, however, I am noticeably more awake and generally feel better in myself. I will write another review when the 28 days are complete with my honest findings.


I chose the 28 day detox and costs €19.90, which works out less than £15 and you can view it HERE


SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. I really need to try this!!

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried bootea & skinnytea so would be interested in this as my skin is horrible ATM! How are you finding it so far?! xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour,

    Est-cve qu'il est nécessaire de pratiquer un programme intensif en salle de sport la teste de buch afin d'améliorer les résultats de cette cure ? Merci de votre réponse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone.
    I especially enjoyed this one!!I really liked your Information.
    Good information on your blog and thanks for provide me valueable info.28 Day Detox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig