Monday 17 November 2014

My Beauty Must Haves










So this week I was contacted by a couple of people asking what make up and skin care regime I use so I thought I'd write a quick post and tag up some of my favourite products. I am already planning to do a post later on in the week about all my make up and my favourite products detailing what brushes I use etc but for now, I have just added an image which includes some of my must haves.

I absolutely love dewy skin, (even though these images look more matte), and so recently I tried out No. 7 Radiance Booster. For application you smooth the cream over your face and then get a hot wet cloth and lay it directly onto your face. This opens up your pours, giving a deep cleanse and really boost natural glowy shine.  I found it super relaxing and really simple directions to follow, and would strongly recommend. 

After taking any make up off I always like to use a facial soap to remove all remaining make up and oil from my skin. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap smells amazing and always gets off all those hard to remove left over bits of foundation. 

One thing I have always struggled with most is dark circles under my eyes and I found that Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream is great for coverage and is great to layer under foundation. It's so creamy and not sticky like a concealer.

If i'm completely honest, I like a foundation with a thicker coverage as I am pretty pale and like to hide that! But sometimes it's nice to just go into work and not have to worry about doing a full face of makeup in the morning. Garnier BB Cream is the answer for a quick even skin tone, illuminate, and imperfections coverage without the cakeyness.

I was recently lucky enough to be contact by the beautiful Kaila Jones who has introduced me to my new all time favourite mascara Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes. Using Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers, these help to create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to existing lashes. It took me a couple of goes to get used to the product as it is easy to overload the lashes but now I have mastered it, I don't know what I did without it! It's nice to not always have to rely on false lashes for a dramatic and full effect.

If there is anything you would like to know or anything you would like for me to post, please feel free to ask me in comments below! 



post signature
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I invite you to join the giveaway on my blog, you can win a coat here :
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2014/11/oasap-giveaway-win-warm-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clinique stuff! Want to try a Kate Moss lipstick too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some amazing products! And look how stunning you are!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig